Thursday 4 May 2017

Music in My Life

I know music since the beginning of my life, remember the first song I have listened was the "song of joy" by Mozart, yes is classical music, my father put the song every morning as an alarm, him like the classical music.
Resultado de imagen para imagenes musica
I like music, I used to listen any music that sound good, I don't prefer any kind of music.

In all my childhood I don´t listen to music on my own, I listened to other people's music, the my sister, my father, my friends, so I'm an illiterate of music.

Imagen relacionadaWhen I was in high school I beginning watch anime in the computer, I noticed that music is very important for the anime, I like them so much the music of the openings and endings, that I starter to download them, since them I have found several kind of music, rock, metal, classical music, pop, jpop, I used to listen nightcore, that's the only thing I know about music.

My favorite instrument is the piano, the guitar and drums, but I don´t know how to play

4 comments:

  1. i like openings and endings of the animes, now i see Death Note, is very nice !! regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like drums too, but i don't have hands for that!! i hope one day you can learn play piano

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the opening of a lot of animes especially the op of ERASED

    ReplyDelete