Saturday 29 April 2017

Extra work (Giving Your Opinions)

What is your opinion about smart phones?
I think it is a great invention; no one can live without it
What is your opinion about women in the military?
I think it's good, because it generates gender equality.
What is your opinion about the Chilean politicians?
Chilean politics is well compared to other Latin American countries.
What is your opinion about violence on television?
I think it´s good, I like the violence.
What is your opinion about fortune telling?
I do not think fortune telling exists.
What is your opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV?
Nothing, I don’t watching soap operas on TV.
What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
I think it´s good, reduce drug trafficking.
What is your opinion about climate change?
It´s difficult problem, but I think humanity could overcome it.
What is your opinion about cloning?
Well, I think it´s tool that can help us in the future.
What is your opinion about recycling?
It´s very good, will help us fighting climate changes
What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?
I do not like barras bravas, because they only do damage.
What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
I think it's ok, as long as they are the three cases, unviability of the fetus, problems in pregnancy and rape.

No comments:

Post a Comment