Thursday 8 June 2017

The most enjoyable subject ...

Well, I chose biochemistry, because I love science, I like chemistry, biology and physical. One day I thought about studying something that has related to science, and then I found the biochemistry career.
When I looked at the mesh, I said "this is what I want to study", and I'm here.

Resultado de imagen para laboratorio quimicaThe subjects that more caught my attention were cellular physiology, organic chemistry, general biology, and all the laboratories. So the subject that I found to be more fun is general chemistry laboratory.

General chemistry laboratory is a fantastic subject, where you do practical activities, work with reagents, and see how they change color. One activity more beautiful is the crystallization of cupric sulfate which is blue.

The interesting of general chemistry laboratory is to make reactions and know how they reacted, also the teachers is good and classmate is friendly. I have many partners about 50 peoples.
What I least like about subject is the reports and test are very stressful.

Thanks to this subject, I have liked more and more the career, though I already passed the subject.

1 comment: