Friday 30 June 2017

My blogging experience

Resultado de imagen para bloggerWell, the blogs are a good experience, but I did not feel that I had made much progress with my English, at first it is difficult to express, but one gets used to it and you start to write more. It's easier to write when you have a topic that you like, I would like to write about interesting things for example animal, history, science, tardigrades (I love tardigrades, I would make a whole blog of only them). Some of the blogs I liked to do are "From the invisible to the visible world and back...", "A Photograph You Like"(because I could talk about tardigrades) and others...

For me, it was not all fun to write, the ones that cost me the most were "Getting to know each other..." or "Person/Expert you admire". The reason why I did not like is that I do not like to talk much about myself, I do not even know much about myself, I am rather a reserved person.

In the future a like to include more topics, it would be good that we can choose a topic and talk about it, but I know that this is not possible because a general guideline is needed for all, It's never to dream anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Everything has a general guideline :c
    Nice post! regards c:

    ReplyDelete