Monday 21 August 2017

A country you would like to visit

Imagen relacionada
Cathedral "Sagrada Familia" in Barcelona, Spain




Well, I would like to visit many countries, I like the geography and history, that's what I would like to visit a place with a lot of history, for example, Europa or Asia. In Europe I would visit more the anything cities that countries, I would like to go to Madrid, Paris, Vienna, or Milan, travel throughout Europe. See wonders and historic neighbourhoods. Sometimes I think of living in Europe, specifically in Spain, because speak Spanish and culture is similar.

Resultado de imagen para japanAsia is the other places I would like to visit, for their so exotic cultures, the more interesting country for me is Japan, because is the place that more know, Japan is amazing, is an archipelago composed of three thousand islands, with their own culture and language, is a good country, is where the anime manga is born (I love anime). I would like a visit for a long time, but not live there, because Japan is one of the countries where most work, also is very difficult get the visa, for a foreigner living in Japan is complicated.

4 comments:

  1. It´s true in Japan we are so discriminated so if you go without a partner is very lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exotic cultures are great, they leave everything to the imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like anime too! Japan is wonderful, I love their culture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right! It would be wonderful to see in person all the places where the stories that we read in books really happened.

    ReplyDelete