Monday 28 August 2017

The best Holiday

Holidays? I don't have good holiday since eight years ago because my parents work much, also the economic situation has not been good. Before everything was better, in those time I was living in "The Salvador" is a miner town very small in the third region of Atacama, one thousand kilometres from Santiago, the life was very good and the holidays were wonderful. Every weekend we were travelling with my family to "Bahia Inglesa" in Caldera third region. Others times, we camped the weekend on the beach.
Resultado de imagen para bahia inglesa

I like to go to the beach, I have good memories, but Bahia Inglesa is special because is a beautiful beach, with turquoise waters, white sand and warm waters. You can do many things, camping, kayak, obviously swim, diving, near there restaurant and hotels.
Resultado de imagen para bahia inglesa
About five kilometres this natural reserve "Pan de Azucar", where you can fishing and adventure tourism, where I saw otters, sea lion, whale, etc.

I've done everything, except diving, I was too young to dive. I would like visit again Bahia Inglesa because I have not been there for eight years.

6 comments: