Monday 11 September 2017

Old and new Hobbis

Hobbies, what would we do without?

When we are weary or boring and we want to get out of that state, we distracted with the hobbies.
For me, the hobby is a happy distraction, something that you enjoy doing. So in my case, I collected stickers, all juice box or chocolate bars (sweets ) they came with stickers of all kind: small, big, long, and were usually about cartoons or animals, even I had others kind the stickers about wrestling.

I remember that stuck the stickers to the sides of my bed, I have had hundreds of them, but when one moves to another house and lose all stickers, you do not want to continue collecting :(

Resultado de imagen para stickers cartoon

Today my hobby is seeing anime on the computer, is more simple that collect stickers since I only depend on the internet to see anime, I started to see anime in the 20013. My dream is to see one thousand!! animes and I going for a good track, to date I sew more of five hundred animes.

Another hobby derivative of see anime is downloading the opening and ending of animes that I liked the most, also download images, it's similar to collect stickers but what a computer, actually I have already downloaded more than 20000 images about anime.

In the future, I would like to collect figures about anime (is another level) but are very expensive and I don't have money so it will be for the future when I earn money.

I think that the hobbies they must be fun, that does not damage the health, one hobby that I would not do a hobby that would not do those have to do something dangerous, for example of jumping between buildings

2 comments:

  1. Coller sticker haha I remeber that I did that too

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something that I'm not understanding very well... you have already watched five hundred chapters of anime or you have already watched five hundred different series of anime?

    ReplyDelete