Monday 2 October 2017

Your Future Job

Thinking about a future job is difficult, there are things that you can do, I don't have clear than do with my life, what kind of jobs I would like a job to have? How I do imagine it?

Reflecting on myself, I did not want to job in an office with a lot of papers or job that are monotonous, for me that is not life. I've always thought about working on something important, what people are saying "wow you have a great job". One day, I saw on YouTube a video about Spanish people on the world, one of them worked in a lab, research about proteins, so in my mind, I thought "why I don't work in the lab must be fun". So I searched about careers that allow me working in a lab, until that I found the career of biochemistry, I saw its mesh and I like. Always I liked sciences, the biologic is the subject that never bored of study and the chemistry and physic are interesting.
Resultado de imagen para lab
At the beginning I would like job in a lab, doing experiments and research new proteins or play with the DNA, but now I realise that biochemistry is a career with various work feels and I´m not sure what I want to do, I would like job in toxicologist or proteins or biotechnology, many things that I can do.

whatever it is that I choose, I want a dynamic job, travel the world, for me, that's all I need, I do not care much about money, I prefer a fun job that one job bored even although I won a lot of money.

lately, I have been more tempted to do the speciality in biotechnology, to make a company. There are not so many things I can do but I think I will need more experience.




1 comment:

  1. Now I understand why the name of you blog is "Aramburo's company"...

    ReplyDelete