Monday 23 October 2017

Summer Holidays

Summer Holidays is the best season the year, is the moment to rest and enjoy, the moment to do new things, visit new places, meet to friends or new peoples.

Still knowing that, in these summer holidays, I will surely go to work, but if I can visit places.

Kinkaku-ji the Golden Temple in Kyoto overlooking the lake - high rez.JPG
Temple of the Golden Pavilion
I would like to travel Europa or Asia. In Europe I would visit more the anything cities that countries, I would like to go to Madrid, Paris, Vienna, or Milan, travel throughout Europe. I only travel in low season (is cheaper) and know that in Europe is in winter.
Sika Deer in Nara Park

Another country I will visit Japan for her culture, Shinto temples, as the golden pavilion, the Torii doors in Shiba or visit the Himeji castle in Osaka, other activities, climb Mount Fuji that is more than 3700 meters high, go to the Nara Park (also known as the deer's park)

My plans are to enjoy Japan, experience new things. On this trip, I would do it alone, although, I do not rule out being accompanied.

Yes, tath would be the best Summer Holidays, but I know it is not currently possible because I not have money. I settle for spending the holidays playing a video game, sleep and meet my friends.
I still do not give up and know I still do not give up and I will someday go to Japan on Summer Holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Guau! Your dreamed holidays sound great. I hope you can make it some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh deer. Sorry, I couldn't help it

    ReplyDelete