Friday 7 April 2017

Getting to know each other...



Resultado de imagen para my life

Hi, my name is Jose Aramburo. I have 19 years old, I was born in Cienfuegos, Cuba. I am youngest the three brothers, my father and mother  are engineers, they studied in Cuba.

I lived in Cuba until my 5 years, after I moved to Chile in 2003, the first place arrive was Salvador in the third region, in 2010 I moved to Copiapo city, where I studied in Catholic of  Atacama high school, it was an important moment, because there I discovered my fascination with the sciences.
 In 2013 I move to Santiago city, where I live to this day.

My fascination with the science continues today, that´s why study biochemistry in the university of Chile, In the future I want to be a researcher and decipher the mysteries of life.

2 comments:

  1. Wow josé! You're from cuba, like fidel castro! I'd love to meet cuba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi José,
    Nice, well-structured blog. Nice to know a bit about you. Feel free to expand your ideas in the blog, because the more you write, the better your perfomance. Go on...!
    See you,

    ReplyDelete