Thursday 13 April 2017

Why did you study your career?


Well, since then I have been here enjoying the fun of this career :)

Imagen relacionada
Well, the decision of my career, it was a long process, let's start from the beginning. When I was at primary school I liked studying, especially math and natural sciences, where I was very good in these subjects but I hated language, I don´t understand, almost repeat first grade for not knowing how to read, although eventually I learned slowly. At that time I don´t thought of wanted to study.

When I was at fifth grade, there was a change in the subject, natural sciences was divided in three subjects (biology, chemistry and physic), I love the these subject, especially biology. Music and lenguaje I was not interested, except the plays in the theater it´s the only thing I like about language, I thought to becoming a actor.



Imagen relacionadaWhen I was at high school, develop an enormous curiosity I liked learn from everything (history, politic, physic, geography, biology, except lenguage, music or english). I thought constantly that wanted to study, what I knew was something related to sciences for example medicine, until one day I saw in a video of you tube someone who works researching proteins, so I said "hey! if I work on that too". I found the career of biochemistry, I said "this seems like fun, why not try it?".

4 comments:

  1. "I thought to becoming a actor", really?? ill never imagine that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so impressive that you thought to be an actor! Well, I wanted to be a dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Jose, I am called to the attention that you like subjects as diverse as the politics and the biology

    ReplyDelete
  4. jajaj I didn't like language, it was boring, I understand you

    ReplyDelete