Thursday 20 April 2017

Your favorite piece of techings

Resultado de imagen
When I was children, I loved TV, that was the best thing in the world,  I watched TV all the time, especially cartoons, remember  TV channel for example: Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Fox, Jetix (now Disney XD).

When I entered the high school, I got a laptop, it completely changed my life, I could do many things, especially internet, I can play games, see You-Tube, do work-home, enter Facebook, etc. So  long apply to the laptop that I did not watch TV, I only saw it if there was something interesting, in new channel TV (History, Discovery,..).

Today I use the laptop all the time, arrived at home and take the laptop until I fall asleep, I don´t imagine the life without the laptop, I could not work-home, enjoy, and more important could not play games, I would be nothing, a boring life.

Well, I just hope they never take my laptop.

3 comments:

  1. Computers revolutionized the world. They are a good thing, but do not forget to enjoy the other things.
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you are a addicted to computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting as your life changes with the use of the computer

    ReplyDelete